Smiles from the threshold of the year to come,
Whispering ‘it will be happier’…”
- “For last year’s words belong to last year’s language ,
And next year’s words await another voice.”
- “Tomorrow, is the first blank page of a 365 page book. Write a good one.”
- “Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.”
- “May the New Year bring you courage to break your resolutions early! My own plan is to swear off every kind of virtue, so that I triumph even when I fall!”
- “For last year’s words belong to last year’s language
And next year’s words await another voice.
And to make an end is to make a beginning.”
- “We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year’s Day.”
- “I would say happy new year but it’s not happy; it’s exactly the same as last year except colder. ”
- “A bridge of silver wings stretches from the dead ashes of an unforgiving nightmareto the jeweled vision of a life started anew.”
- “The object of a New Year is not that we should have a new year. It is that we should have a new soul and a new nose; new feet, a new backbone, new ears, and new eyes. Unless a particular man made New Year resolutions, he would make no resolutions. Unless a man starts afresh about things, he will certainly do nothing effective.”
- “Faith is why I’m here today and faith is why I made it through.”
- “This is the new year the new you. You can pass through another year, coasting on cruise control. Or you can step out of your comfort zone, trying things you have never done before, & make 2012 as the year that you elevate from where you are & soar high. Make it happen!”
- “We spend January 1st walking through our lives, room by room, drawing up a list of work to be done, cracks to be patched. Maybe this year, to balance the list, we ought to walk through the rooms of our lives…not looking for flaws, but for potential.”
- “Each age has deemed the new-born year
The fittest time for festal cheer.”
- “For a new year to bring you something new, make a move, like a butterfly tearing its cocoon! Make a move!”
- “A new year brings not only happiness, it makes us happy with a hope to fulfill our dreamz or a new beginning of our life. So, a new year is very special to everyone.”
- “the object of a new year is not that we should have a new year, but rather that we should have a new soul.”
- “We are the authors of our destinies. No one can see the vision any clearer, believe in and work any harder to make it a reality more than the visionary.”
- Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.
- Come,gentleman,i hope wee shall drink down all unkindness.
- All of us every single year, we,re a different person. i don’t think we’re the same person all our lives.
- New year resolutions:to tolerate fools more gladly provided this does not encourage them to take up more of my time.
- Your success and happiness lies in you. resolve to keep happy,and your joy and shall form an invincible host against difficulties.
- Character is the ability to carry out a good resolution long after the excitement of the moment has passed.
- Let our new year resolution be this:we will be there for one another as fellow members of humanity, in the finest sense of the word.
- “Your success and happiness lies in you. Resolve to keep happy, and your joy and you shall form an invincible host against difficulties.”
- “Year’s end is neither an end nor a beginning but a going on, with all the wisdom that experience can instill in us. Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.”
- “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.”
- “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.” — Albert Einstein
- “What the New Year brings to you will depend a great deal on what you bring to the New Year.”