- Will: What’s a good time for Santa to come down the chimney?
- What do you call a frozen elf hanging from the ceiling?
- Q: What is Claustrophobia?
A: The fear of Santa Claus.
- Tim: Did you know Santa had only eight reindeer last Christmas?
Tim: Comet stayed home to clean the sink.
- What type of Shoes does Santa wear when he travels on a train?Platforms!
- Q: What type of cars do elves drive?
- Zoey: What do you get if you cross an iPad with a Christmas tree?
Johnny: I don’t know. What?
Zoey: A pineapple!
- Why did Santa’s helper see the doctor?
Because he had a low “elf” esteem!
- Q: Why did the Christmas tree go to the barber?
A: It needed to be trimmed.
- Moe: What are you going to give your little brother for Christmas this year?
Joe: I haven’t decided yet.
Moe: What did you give him last year?
Joe: The measles.
- What kind of motorbike does Santa ride?
A Holly Davidson!
- Q: What do cats and dogs call Santa Clause?
A: Santa paws!!!
- Pedro: What has a jolly laugh, brings you presents and scratches up your furniture?
Ordep: Beats me. What?
Pedro: Santa Claws.
- What do you call Father Christmas in the beach?
- Q: What is a parents favorite Christmas carol?
A: Silent night!
- Santa: Knock, knock.
Elf: Who’s there?
Elf: Olive, who?
Santa: Olive the other reindeer.
- What did the sea Say to Santa?
Nothing! It just waved!
- Q: What do you get from a cow at the North Pole?
A: Ice cream.
- Joe: What nationality is Santa Claus?
Joe: North Polish.
- What says Oh Oh Oh?
Santa walking backwards!
- Q: Why does everybody like Frosty the Snowman?
A: Because he is so cool!
- Amanda: What’s the difference between Santa’s reindeer and a knight?
Amanda: One slays the dragon, and the other’s draggin’ the sleigh.
- Who is Santa’s favorite singer?
- Q.Which reindeer likes to clean?
- Trey: What do you get when you cross a snowman and a dog?
Brandon: I give up.